Excel Best Unknown Features for Accountants
Many accountants who use Excel daily and consider themselves advanced users are not aware of some of the software’s most powerful features. Discover how these underutilized tools could increase your productivity. Many are easy to use and provide great benefits in situations accountants encounter regularly. Learn how to eliminate all rounding errors with the flip of a switch and work with live accounting data from inside Excel. Would it help to automate the process of updating spreadsheet data? You’ll be amazed at how much more productive you can be with Excel!
Is this webinar right for me?
Accounting and financial professionals who use Excel regularly to analyze data, summarize data, and create financial reports will benefit from this webinar on demand.
- Features and functions to improve the speed and accuracy of common financial calculations
- Tools for summarizing and analyzing data sets including the new “Tables” feature
- Excel financial reporting tips and advanced features
- Tools and techniques for consolidating data in Excel
Upon completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to use Precision as Displayed to eliminate rounding problems in spreadsheets without the need to use the =ROUND() function
- Create financial spreadsheet models that employ standardized design techniques to reduce the risk of errors and make spreadsheets easier to use
- Describe Excel's Table feature including how to create Tables in Excel 2007 and newer
- Modify Excel’s default startup template to accommodate unique needs for things like margins, footers, and other user preferences
Prior experience using Excel
This course is recommended for 2 non-verifiable CPD credit hours.